1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Looks like a Walthercanik.............

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Heck, it looks like the Taurus GX4 with a Hi Point ejection port.

Kimber should stick with the 1911 and KS6.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
I cannot believe how small this Kimber pistol is and how it can hold eleven plus one rounds of 9 millimeter Luger.

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
I cannot believe how small this Kimber pistol is and how it can hold eleven plus one rounds of 9 millimeter Luger.
no smaller than the GX4, Hellcat, 9Max or any of the others. The shield Plus is a tad bigger than most of them.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Heck, it looks like the Taurus GX4 with a Hi Point ejection port.

Kimber should stick with the 1911 and KS6.
I agree - when they actually get their 1911s working reliably, then move on to something else. They make a pretty pistol, but the track record for reliability leaves much to be desired.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
It's slightly larger than the Sig P365, but carries one more round. The Ruger Max 9 is smaller in length, but slightly taller, as is the Shield Plus.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,998 Posts
I agree - when they actually get their 1911s working reliably, then move on to something else. They make a pretty pistol, but the track record for reliability leaves much to be desired.
This and the excessively high prices kept me away from Kimber for years but I finally saw one that caught my eye for a great price point!
4" barrel and full size grip, uses regular 1911 mags. It was perfectly reliable out of the box!
100% on the supplied 7rd Kimber mag and also the cheap Pro-Mag 8 rounder.

The retail price was $725 + tax

1 - 10 of 10 Posts