Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought another Heritage Rough Rider .22. I was randomly on swapgiant and saw a post today about it. The guy only wanted $100 for it and he drove to my house. So I think it was a good deal. Didn't come with a .22 mag cylinder but I have one with mine already so it isn't a big deal. Anyways pics, it's definitely younger than mine is and looks a little better. Now all I have to do is convince myself to keep it. New one is on the right.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude I know. I wasn't even looking for one though and just happened to check out swapgiant today. That was definitely toy money that I had planned for other things. But I couldn't pass another one of these up for that price in this condition.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Sweet deal. And now you gotta load them both up, put 1 in each hand and blaze away. Won't be able to hit crap but it is a whole lotta inexpensive fun.

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
I understand the (justify) process. I am still trying to make myself see I needed the new AK and SKS I got last week. You did good price wise.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah bullseye I wasn't really planning on buying toys today though. But I just happened to look on swapgiant which I never do and the guy had just posted it. I didn't want another one really but at that price I had to jump on it.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Nice buy dude. Those guns are great for just about everything. I have a buddy that uses his for rabbit hunting. Anything within about 30 yards of him is gonna die with one shot, I don't care what it is. He's gotten so good with that gun over the years that it's crazy the shots he can make.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Yeah bullseye I wasn't really planning on buying toys today though. But I just happened to look on swapgiant which I never do and the guy had just posted it. I didn't want another one really but at that price I had to jump on it.
i'll give you your money back at the "meet" LOL... bring them both and let me shoot em. of coarse i'll let you shoot some of my goodies (what few i have left LOL).

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I don't know about selling it now but we'll see. I'll most likely shoot them both and make you guys jealous. But of course you guys will be able to shoot them too.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Besides with 2 of the RR you'll be more balanced.

·
Registered
598 Posts
That is such a good buy man. You better not sale that thing. :mad:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got it to specifically sell and or trade but now that I've got the both of them I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep the second one. I haven't seen the .45 version qbn but Vance's had the .32 a couple of times and I did see a .357 once. I wouldn't mind having that either.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.