Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple of guys posting new rifles, or pics of Krippp'd old rifles :) but not as much as I saw earlier this year

Now I have kept my 1 gun a week streak going, but with non C&R stuff... Krippp, what have you been buying? I seem remember you mentioning something about a M1 carbine not too long ago. Lets see some eye candy!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got tired of looking at my stripped Ar lowers on the bench and decided to start two Ar builds. I did however pick up one of Kripps M38's. I'm still way ahead of my one a weel goal for the year.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Still waiting for the arrival of my K-31 from Samco, They do say there running about 20 day behind so it should ship mid week. Will post picks when it arrives

Jet

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
I did get the M1 Carbine........and an 1895 Finn capture Mosin M91........and another Turkish M1938 KKale Mauser, all in the last 2 weeks. I haven't been home enough to take any pics or do anything with them since we just bought the house in FL. and my transfer is creeping up quickly. I had 3 guns stolen from my garage that were awaiting pickup from my UPS man last week though. Once I get back home on Monday I will find out which ones and then the refunds start flowing. I will get some pics up asap of the new acquisitions also.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had 3 guns stolen from my garage that were awaiting pickup from my UPS man last week though.
Ah dude, that sucks man. I have been talking with my insurance guy about making sure mine are covered just in case.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I did get the M1 Carbine........and an 1895 Finn capture Mosin M91........and another Turkish M1938 KKale Mauser, all in the last 2 weeks. I haven't been home enough to take any pics or do anything with them since we just bought the house in FL. and my transfer is creeping up quickly. I had 3 guns stolen from my garage that were awaiting pickup from my UPS man last week though. Once I get back home on Monday I will find out which ones and then the refunds start flowing. I will get some pics up asap of the new acquisitions also.
Like I said before, "I HOPE they catch the F'n Bastards!"

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
yeah eddie, I had to leave yesterday morning for fl again and I hope when I get back monday that they have some news for me, yours was the only one I know that was gone, they left 2 boxes their when they made their getaway, something must have spooked them. The 2 that they left were awaiting the fedex guy but the ups shipments were the only ones missing

·
Registered
41 Posts
The good thing is being MilSurp, the crooks will most likely take them to a pawn shop. Should be easy recovery after that, depending on Local Laws.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sorry to hear of the miss fourtune I hope LEO can finds the turds and put them away, I hope this isn't the case but could there be a chance it was somebody who know you would be out of town?

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Sorry to hear of the miss fourtune I hope LEO can finds the turds and put them away, I hope this isn't the case but could there be a chance it was somebody who know you would be out of town?
I am almost positive it was somebody that I know very well, and if it is true that he did it, well, that will be a sad day for him.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Thats sucks friends (I Assume) are people you can trust to watch you things not haul off with them, anyway I hope it works out for you and the packages returned

·
Registered
41 Posts
it's not a friend I suspect, it's worse..........it's family!!!
Dude!! That sucks the worst. :mad: I can say I do trust my family, just not their friends. I think we are having a problem with my son's friend making himslef at home while we are at work. :mad: :mad: I hope to get to the bottom tomorrow, and if so LEOs are a coming!!

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
hell i wish i could afford one a month, between 'Ike', tx windstorm insurance, and trying to get things paid down i think im gonna have to be happy with my lonely m44... at least i was able to get some more stripper clips, a case of ammo, and i got an ati 6 position for my mossberg, other then that my purchases are pretty much done for a little while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.