Knocked another one off the wish list

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by big_bad_doug, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Just picked up a High Standard DM-101 on GB. Don't know why but it's one of those guns that just caught my eye and has been on my wish list ever since. Now if I can just score a Mosin and an SKS for a decent price I'll never need another gun.

And if you believe that I've got some land you might be interested in...

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

3. undeRGRound

INDY
    Decent little 22Mag Derringer... Bet you can restore that easily!

4. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Yeah, I was just about to say something similar until I read it in your last sentence.;)

5. Took it out to the range today to shoot up some cans of soda and HOLY CRAP is that thing loud!!! One of my buddies told me 22WMR was loud but I never expected it to pop like that. Sounded like my 30-06. But it's a blast to shoot, think I'll have to take it out at dusk, bet it lights up the night.

6. undeRGRound

INDY
    Big Fireball, no doubt. I ahve a few boxes of THIS, should be great for your derringer!

[​IMG]

Short barrel optimized 22Mag, and it does not really lose much in a long barrel.
    BBTI did a work up on it, that's what I recall it doing in longer barrels. I do not
    have a short barrel 22Mag, and may not ever get one. Maybe I will? :confused:

7. I have both a .22 mag derringer and a SAA heritage rough rider in .22 mag. When standing right next to my friend firing his AR in .223 You can't tell the difference in report between the two. And the muzzle flash alone would stun the crap out of almost everyone except the most stoned crack head. In which case they'd probably be to stupid to know they've been shot anyway...

8. duster066

duster066 Supporting Member

I love 22mag. It's like a perfect small game load and still has some punch for larger livings. It makes a great tweener round for moving new shooters beyond 22lr. Still want a PMR30 but the prices are still stupid.

9. Yeah I'm waiting for the price to come down. At one point I thought the price was dropping a bit but then Sandy Hook happened and everything went crazy. I think people are jumping on the PMR-30 because they're worried it'll be outlawed due to the 30 round magazine.

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    http://www.cdnnsports.com/pmr30-22wmr-4-25-black-fo.html#.VUYysflViko

You have to call for pricing, but that is usually because it's lower than most. :confused: