Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all, I'm headed to the land of fruits and nuts to pick a a vehicle from some relatives. I'll be traveling by train to get to California, but will be driving the whole way back on my own. I'm planning on stopping for the night in Tuscon, AZ, but I'm not sure where yet. Because Amtrak doesn't like firearms on trains, and I'm not sure at all about California's wacky laws, I'm not going to be taking a little friend with me.

So, do you guys know of any half decent, cheap, and SAFE places to sleep for the night? I'm hoping to spend less then $50.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
i don't know of anywhere in any city that cheap that would be nice.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
right off of I10 on the west side of the city there is a good super 8, anywhere around university blvd is good also, don't go too far west or you will end up in Marana, *******, inbred zombies live out there. then I10 to I8 and when you pass through Yuma, honk your horn cause i'll here you. then it is I8 all the way to san diego or I10 to LA. have fun. tucson is cool. lot of good sports bars/eateries over by the college. safe too.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I see NDS removed his post, you're in Vegas, Davis Montham is really nothing, Ft. Huachuka, Barry Goldwater range, and none of my active duty brothers live in Marana. stay where you're at.
I do as I please with my posts. You evidently answered after I removed it. If you're threatening me you better be a much better man than you appear here...

no problem, let them know...i have direct relatives that live there. my son in law's mother was "bought" with a case of beer and 2 cartons of cigarettes.
That alone tells us quite a bit about your situation.

BTW: When my daughter and son-in-law were stationed at D-M they and quite a few others lived in Marana--it's a fairly nice town--I can only assume the locals won't put up with you.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wanted to know if there was a inexpensive place to crash for the night without worrying about getting STDs from the bedlinens.

I have no idea wtf is going on now :blink:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
If you are posting here to help the OP, then help him, otherwise stay out of this thread. I don't know what the hell has been going on lately, but this will not be tolerated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.