Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's your chance to own a hard-to-find Mosin Nagant M91/59 7.62X54R Carbine for next to nothing. This is a raffle for this firearm a portion of the proceeds being donated to the HPFF.

Tickets for the raffle are only $2!!!
There is a limit of a minimum of 2 tickets per person to be purchased and a maximum limit of 50 tickets per person. I want to keep this as fair as possible. Staff of HPFF are not eligible to enter. The drawing for the winner will be on Friday, Oct. 30th 2009 and will be done using a random number generator as I have done in the past with my other raffles.
Payment should be through postal money order. PM me your intent and I will in turn send you your assigned numbers and further directions for payment. If you need more info on this gun then send me a pm asking for such.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Re: Krippp's C&R Raffle

PM sent.

Ron M.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts

Oh, this just bites a big one. 1st time since I joined that I don't like being a mod :'( I want a Krippp mosin so bad because I know it will be a quality firearm that has been taken great care of. Y'all didn't tell me about this rule when I agreed to moderate. Guess it'll pay me to read the fine print next time.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts

PM inbound. I am in! P.S. who do i contact for the magic ticket...lol

·
Premium Member
66 Posts

I'll get in too.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.