Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking through a lot...a lot of the customized carbine pics.

A lot of Coyote tan and some white ones. Anyone seen a Zombie Green?
or some outlandish one?

You all know me. I might have to do the Zombie Green :D

·
Premium Member
2,392 Posts
Been looking through a lot...a lot of the customized carbine pics.

A lot of Coyote tan and some white ones. Anyone seen a Zombie Green?
or some outlandish one?

You all know me. I might have to do the Zombie Green :D
Paint it bright neon pink or tone it down some with pepto bismol pink !!!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
The first C-9 I owned was the victim of a bad paint job. It was white and gold metallic. It looked like a prop from a 1970's 'Dr Who' episode. I painted it flat black.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Zombie green, Muddy girl camo, (and camo in general) has been done, re-done, and overdone.

Wizard, you want a special paint job, paint your gun in a magical paint that will instantly convert your carbine to a pistol with a wave of your magic wand.

THAT would be impressive and would prove you ARE "The Wiz". :D

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Yeah, I was trying to find that thread last night, but couldn't, and finally gave up.

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree with you all in that the Zombie green has been done to death.

I will think up something but it may not be super radical. I have a pretty level head on myself...and am not at all like my "fictional" wizard character on here :D

·
I Stand With Talon
6,459 Posts

I will think up something but it may not be super radical. I have a pretty level head on myself...and am not at all like my "fictional" wizard character on here :D
If you are half the PITA in real life as you are on here I'm surprised someone hasn't taken you out yet. :rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
6,120 Posts

Heres a concept....why not just be yourself?
Because pretending to be an annoying @$$hole, really is pretty dumb. And just maybe, people wouldn't hate you.

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am going to try and do better. One day Talon and I will be friends so far we are just 50% there. I just need to get Talon onboard. Will try to post some more serious threads tomorrow and less Gandalf ones.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I saw a AR done in a burnt copper and black that looked good. I think a Hi Point carbine would look good and be different. Kind of like this color.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts