Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
281 - 300 of 323 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
WoW!

This thread sure gets around!

A professional bagpiper is invited to play at a homeless man's funeral by the funeral director.
The deceased man had no family or friends.
The burial was being held at the county potter's field.

On the day of the funeral,
the bagpiper arrived an hour late, having gotten lost, and being a man, refused to seek directions.

As he exited his vehicle, the bagpiper noticed that the only people visible at the gravesite were the grave diggers, who has stopped to eat lunch. No hearse, or funeral director.

The musician approached the grave, looked iin and noticed the concrete cap was already in place.

Not knowing what else to do, he unlumbered his pipes and began to play. He played his heart out. The diggers stopped eating, stood solemnly and listened to the music.
When the bagpiper played 'Amazing Grace ' the men, diggers and musician alike, wept.

As the piper walked to his car, he overheard one of the grave diggers remark, "20 years I've been digging holes, that's the first time I've witnessed a bagpiper play for a septic tank!"

Meh.

eldar

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
A funny thing happened to me on the way to the market:

Font Rectangle Screenshot Circle Terrestrial plant

eldar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok so in my normal boring life, I'm a semi driver, so here's some driver humor for ya.

Polish driver goes in for his DOT physical, everything is going great till he gets to the eye exam.
Nurse asks him to read line 7.
W Z C H E K

Read it? It's my wife's maiden name!
Sorry if ya heard that one.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Ok so in my normal boring life, I'm a semi driver, so here's some driver humor for ya.

Polish driver goes in for his DOT physical, everything is going great till he gets to the eye exam.
Nurse asks him to read line 7.
W Z C H E K

Read it? It's my wife's maiden name!
Sorry if ya heard that one.
You and TNTRAILERTRASH here outta get along good. He drives truck also.
@TNTRAILERTRASH

281 - 300 of 323 Posts