Lakefront Property for Sale

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by gunnut, Jun 7, 2008.

1. gunnut

gunnut Member

Indy
    Yeah...this is my neighborhood under water. We woke up to this Saturday morning. All day long kids and adults trolling up and down the street in boats. If I had some beer, I probably would have been out in the street in my innertube. No damage to speak of, others on the other side of town not so fortunate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/img]

2. base871

base871 Guest

glad to hear nothing got damaged. is that indy? i lived in greenwood for 4yrs,how was the damage there?

3. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

MAN, Glad to hear your ok and o damage. Your water is a lot deeper then we got here and ours drained by the next ater noon.

Did have lightening strick damage though.
    fff and there goes that key between d and g as you can see It is messed up.

any ways stay sa e ( well and unharmed) Dambed puter.

4. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Is that blue jeep for sale for $500? Hard to tell in the photo what the price is...

Well I will give em $200 now....flood damaged.

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

ki feel sorry for the poor dude in that truck in the last pic. hes going to have lots of drivetrain parts to repalce.

SW

6. gunnut

gunnut Member

Indy
    Greenwood came out of it OK. Alot of low-lying areas, but OK.

You could probably get it for $100, it's been there forever...damn rednecks.

he got out of there after the neighbors yelled at him. He was going so fast the waves were getting into their houses.

All in all the street had drained completely by 6pm. My wifes aunt in Edinburg is still washed out.

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Well it isn't the guy in the trucks fault. I didn't see a single "No Wake" sign.

8. Happy you & yours are OK.

Gary

9. gunnut

gunnut Member

Indy
    thanks guys.

BTW my boss bought the jeep for $100. He's making a rock crawler out of it.

10. zombiehunter

zombiehunter Guest

glad to hear you are ok gunnut. I was watching the news and seen how Johnson County was under water up to the roofs of the houses.....I felt like I was watching the Katrina videos all over again.

I live in New Castle about 45 miles east of Indy and we got really hard rain and exciting lightning and thunder, but no really bad flooding.

11. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

I haven't had a chance to call my sister and brother-in-law yet. We've had some messes to clean up here too. They live in Brownsburg up near the Steak n Shake

12. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

If you really like, you could send some rain our way. Here in SC we are in a drought and could use a few inches of rain.

13. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Did you not like the inch we recieved yesterday... it only took 5 minutes!

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got some rain, I never saw a drop! [You stingy b%^rd :lol: ]

15. zombiehunter

zombiehunter Guest

I wish it would STOP raining in Indiana. I've only been able to get in the pool just a couple of times! :(