laser for sale please????

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by shaner, May 31, 2008.

1. looking to buy a factory laser for my 995 carbine
    pm me here or email
    [email protected]

2. hey shaner, I have one that came off my 995 and I dont care for them. just give me your adress and I will send it to you. I tried to email you but it didnt go through so I will do it here. I guess I should have posted it on pay it forward but what the heck, you want it and I dont need it. :lol:

3. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

big Jim T That is awsome. What a bud. Pat your self on the back bro.

I am pretty sure that only on this forum would this be possible all the guys here are totaly bad arse.

4. come on guys you all do it too. I just dont like the laser sights so some one should get the use out of it. but yes the people on this site are the best I have found, that is why I spend so much time here

5. griff30

griff30 Member

WOW!
    Anyone one else who wants to giveaway a laser can PM me anyday!
    Nice guys can finish first.

6. griff30

griff30 Member

WOW!
    Anyone one else who wants to giveaway a laser can PM me anyday!
    Nice guys can finish first.

7. well i thank yu very much my friend i cant ask for anything more , send it and ill reemberse you for shipping to be at least fair ??

8. tantor

tantor Guest

laser 4 a c9?

Can you put a laser on a c9? I don't see a rail for one. I would like to do it if possible.

9. Re: laser 4 a c9?

The Laser for the C9 goes on the trigger guard and I never really liked the way it looked. Looks kinda cheap to me...IMO.

The 40 and 45 has rails but I can't find a laser I like that fit them, I do have a flashlight that fits both and looks really cool.

10. big Jim T, It's guys like you that make this forum feel like a family! thanks

11. your right on there roblamont i got the laser today in the mail jimt thanks a bunch!!!!

12. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    Shaner your back in ohio eh, I almost sold my 995 to Shaner too. Glad to see you got one. :D

13. yep got back here in may , how you been ,