laser mount

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Dreamthief, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

what is the size of laser the laser mount will hold? mine broke and doesn't have any markings on it and I'm looking to get one over the net

2. Did your mount break or your laser? I think the laser diameter is 13mm or a little over half inch.

3. Dreamthief

the laser is not functioning. it will no longer hold a zero. I'm going to get an aimshot green, but wasn't sure if measurments were around the body of the laser or a diameter measurement

4. Well, before you spend to much money... take a look at this:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5027

They have all kinds of lasers at very inexpensive prices... specially if you order in bulk (3+) on some items. Was thinking of ordering some laser modules to make some custom laser for the 995.

5. Dreamthief

will that one fit on the comp mount? it looks kind of long.

6. Dont know, just figure I share some info on where to get some very inexpensive lasers.

7. Dreamthief

it's a good site that's for sure :)

8. 47_MasoN_47

47_MasoN_47 You know who I am Member

I posted the diameter of the laser a little while back when I was having trouble with the mount. If you search for "to anyone with the ATI laser" it should show up. I would search it, but I'm cleaning my gun and don't want to :p