Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
10,225 Posts
The only problem is that all politicans lie. Now if they have to sign and agree to resign if we the voters deem that they have not kept there pledge / promise then OK. They all take a pledge to uphold the Constitution and that means nothing to them. I do NOT trust them, period! :mad:
+100000
the best that beck could hope to accomplish is to get a ton of politicians to promise that they will do the things he wants. but everyone knows that those lying bastards won't keep any promises....

· Banned
10,225 Posts
I will do better than that I will prove it true.

After over 210 years you still can breathe free air, not possible without some honest people. If all were evil the chains on you would be so heavy there would be no illusion of freedom possible. Now the chains we carry are our own, fear, cynicism, isolation, and hopelessness all are yours to shed. If you insist on continuing in the slavery then so be it. But if you continue those chains will be real, placed there by a nearly all powerful state to remain for some unknown time.

Many reject such self imposed slavery and it is they who may save this republic, I can only claim to be trying to get rid of my own chains so that in some small way help. Sit on the sidelines if you wish since after all its still a free country for a little while.

Sometimes followers must give hope to leaders.
i meant name one current politician

· Banned
10,225 Posts
No.

I will not play that game. You either acknowledge the truth or you do not.
ok, i will acknowledge that there are no honest politicians and none worth trusting. i agree that there may have been some in the past. but that time is gone. nowadays, no politician is worth trusting with anything

· Banned
10,225 Posts
No.

I will not play that game. You either acknowledge the truth or you do not.
ok, i will acknowledge that there are no honest politicians and none worth trusting. i agree that there may have been some in the past. but that time is gone. nowadays, no politician is worth trusting with anything
Then I guess we wont have your help. Enjoy the show.
oh I will....

· Banned
10,225 Posts
This kinda reminds me of Sodom and Gomorrah when Abraham was petitioning God to not destroy the cities if he could find 100 righteous men. Then 50, then 10. Then....well, you know what happened. The funny thing was, Lot ended up getting raped by his own daughters....

· Banned
10,225 Posts
If we try to do it on their terms nothing will change, but maybe that's what you want.
maybe i want anarchy.... :devilsidesmile:

I'm just not willing to be so delusional as to think that replacing politicians will lead to anything signficantly better than the shatpot we have now. One thing you guys continually overlook is the fact that once your little party is over, and you have (optimistically at best) gotten rid of the evil politician, you will have millions of people who don't quite see eye to eye about how to run the country next. There are those on the extreme left who have been advocating, even trying to mount their own armed revolt. One name that comes to mind as an example is the ever vocal Zack de la Rocha. When the lead starts flying, that dude will be next to you, probably tossing molotav cocktails at 'the man' whilst you struggle for the freedom you pretend you will have. after the dust settles, if you're lucky, you freedom fighters will be fighting amongst yourselves over how the country should be run. More blood will be spilled as the common citizen struggles for control. naturally, a "leader" will emerge (through force) and the country will be worse off than before, weakened by some sort of internal war and less than unified under a new government run by "non-political' leaders (yeah right). you who talk of revolution have no idea what you are asking for. you have no idea what capacities man has for brutality against his neighbor. I believe that many of you believe that revolution is coming, and that you believe that its morally right. but i think that you don't understand what you are getting yourselves into, and that you grossly overestimate the ability of the 'masses' to get back to the constitutional limits that you hold dear. revolution will only lead to anarchy and destruction. personally, i relish a good show.

· Banned
10,225 Posts
I have been thinking about this allot latey. I understand that some people are conservative and some people are liberal. We cant both be right about everything obviously so we cant bothbe wrong. Indeed there are some insane retarded wack job liberals out there. You will agree with that. There are also some equaly disturbed conservatives out there. Examples being people like Timothy Mcveigh, The KKK and there are are others. But my point is that even i we disagree o things it would b foolish of one side to let the other have too much power. I understand that you think currently the liberals have too much power. But 2 years ago I would have said the same thing of the conservatives. Admitidly givin the opratunity some liberals would strip you of some rights. You may dsagree but I know for sure the same of alot of conservatives. Point being if everyone was completely on one side or the other this country wuld be allot worse off for alot of people. Im willing to adit right now that some ideas different than mine are probably comletely right. But I am also willing to bet that alot of liberal ieas are right too. Is there anyone else willing to admit that they could be wrong and the other side cold be right? Just something alot of people should think about befor they get too trigger happy with the revolution stuff.
+1 man, good thinking.
godlessdustin for president.

the whole problem with our country right now is the inability of either side to humbly admit that they could be wrong about something. when you can't understand how your position may be flawed, then you end any chance of coming to a workable solution about anything.

· Banned
10,225 Posts
the whole problem with our country right now is the inability of either side to humbly admit that they could be wrong about something. when you can't understand how your position may be flawed, then you end any chance of coming to a workable solution about anything.
That is the revolution we need, sadly it's not the one most want.
amen brother

· Banned
10,225 Posts
Glenn Beck is all about the $$$$. I wouldn't say he's any more or less credible than any of the other folks that stir up shat in order to keep people glued to their channel on the TV, buying their books, or joining their websites.
now there is a reasonable person.
No its just yet another person like yourself that does not have a clue and inserts his own perverse outlook on life to justify his own inaction and cheapen the efforts of others.
because you say so? ok, thats reasonable

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.