Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,282 Posts
The only problem is that all politicans lie. Now if they have to sign and agree to resign if we the voters deem that they have not kept there pledge / promise then OK. They all take a pledge to uphold the Constitution and that means nothing to them. I do NOT trust them, period! :mad:

· Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I guess I missed the part where it says we have to bargain with those whom hold us hostage and take away our rights. They (our elected officials) who have decided not to listen to us and do as they dam well please, are the very people that we should give another chance to screw us again! We have shown that we are NOT pleased (read - pissed) but we will turn the check (read - bend over again) so they can finish what they started. If they won't follow there original pledge to honor, defend and follow the Constitution, why would they honor a 5 point pledge now. The government is the PROBLEM and they will NOT police themselves. We can NOT allow the fox to remain in the chicken coop and hope for the best. History repeats it's self and we are repeating history if we allow any of them to remain in power. I have NEVER heard a single politician call a public hearing and say they will follow the Constitution to the letter or die trying. Things are bad now, but if we the people don't put our foot down VERY hard now, we will not have the choice or opportunity again and the Constitution won't be worth the paper it's written on. On that basis, I reject Glenn's idea to have further talks with those whom are not open to what we the people say or want from those we elected and pay. Glenn has said some very good things , but as usual he stops short of doing what needs to be done. What good are any rights or freedoms if we continue to step back and let the corrupt politcians continue to lead us around by the nose like the sheeple we have been. Like they always do, the politicians will say what ever we want them to say so long as they remain in office, but they never change their ways!

· Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Like they always do, the politicians will say what ever we want them to say so long as they remain in office, but they never change their ways!
which is why we should hang those liars, and have a revolution, and then we can replace them all with....with.....more politicians! :cantlook:
Did I mention hanging anyone. Are we not trying to get a revolution going now? Or are you a politician and afraid the people might hang a few. So you think you can strike a deal with a politician and actually come out ahead? Which one of those great politicians we now have are you willing to trust you whole future on? We don't need politicians, we need Americans who believe in the Constitution and aren't bought and paid for already. Glenn's ideas are ok, but we have to put ground rules in place so they don't become politicians for life. But if they do go against the Constitution, then IMO it is treason and in times of war (I believe we are in a war with our government) treason is a crime punishable by death. Changing 1/3 of the congress will only lead to them becoming infected (read - part of the problem) by time we get the others out. Hence the need for a revolution and a complete change at one time. If we try to do it on their terms nothing will change, but maybe that's what you want.

· Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Glenn Beck is all about the $$$$. I wouldn't say he's any more or less credible than any of the other folks that stir up shat in order to keep people glued to their channel on the TV, buying their books, or joining their websites.
now there is a reasonable person.
No its just yet another person like yourself that does not have a clue and inserts his own perverse outlook on life to justify his own inaction and cheapen the efforts of others.
Doesn't have a clue? I have enough of a clue to realize that any good that Glenn Beck thinks he's doing is secondary to his pay check. I am not cheapening the efforts of the tea party folks. I'm just calling it what it is, ineffective. I'm sure the outcome of the 2010 elections will show this perfectly when we see the same people recycled right back into office. Maybe if the protesters spent more time speaking and less time screaming people would be more inclined to listen.

And exactly what sort of inaction are you referring to? I've served my country and still carry the burdens of that service every day. I serve the public still as a civilian. Just because I don't see fit to make a spectacle of myself on a street corner or listen to Glenn Beck's doom dibble doesn't mean that I'm not politically involved or active.
SO if the tea parties are ineffective then WHY are the Liberals all scared of em? Look at what went on the 12th A MILLION people gathered in DC and in ONE voice said enough is enough. If it is so ineffective WHY did Zero up and leave town before the crowd arrived to safely ensconched himself with his Liberal friends in Minn.
nobama doesn't know how to act around real Americans, muslim cowards (nobama) always hide among the liberal helpless!

· Premium Member
1,282 Posts
SO if the tea parties are ineffective then WHY are the Liberals all scared of em? Look at what went on the 12th A MILLION people gathered in DC and in ONE voice said enough is enough. If it is so ineffective WHY did Zero up and leave town before the crowd arrived to safely ensconched himself with his Liberal friends in Minn.
Because the tea party happened to occur on the same day that Obama was scheduled to be at an event in Minnesota. Presidential schedules are set weeks and months in advance for a variety of reasons. Just because protest organizers didn't have the foresight to schedule the tea party for a day that Obama was going to be in Washington isn't his problem.

nobama doesn't know how to act around real Americans, muslim cowards (nobama) always hide among the liberal helpless!
I've been to a un-scripted event where Obama behaved and acted very well around "real" Americans. I didn't vote for the man because I don't like his policies, but calling the President a muslim coward and making statements about how he supposedly acts around "real" Americans is not rational.

What is a "real" American anyways?
Nothing I've seen or heard about nobama is un-scripted or rational IMO. He may be your president but NOT mine. A real American doesn't talk down about this country and try to change what this country was founded on or change it to a third world country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.