Lawmakers introduce licensing requirement for all handgun buyers

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Hermitt, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

On June 11, Democrats introduced a bill to require a license for all would-be handgun purchasers in America.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...licensing-requirement-for-all-handgun-buyers/

2. Rerun

Rerun Member

Communists in democrat clothes - every one of them.

eldar

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

It's amazing that it's considered too much of a burden to force someone to produce a valid ID to vote, but perfectly acceptable to make an honest person jump through a multitude of hoops to buy a gun....

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Bull hit it out of the park.

5. USMC_VET

USMC_VET Supporting Member

Nothing new here in Calif , been that way for awhile !!

6. Bull

I sure don't want that nationwide.....

7. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Just more feel good think of the children BS.... even they don't believe their own BS.

8. Hermitt

I just hope that this 'bill' goes down in flames! :indeed:

9. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

It should be pointed out to them that they are disenfranchising the poor and minorities who cannot get to the agency to do the paperwork or pay the fee. History repeats itself with Democrats writing laws to disarm poor black folk.

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Come and get my guns dare ya.

11. talon

talon the banned wagon

Thats rather insulting to Communists.

12. Hermitt

N. Dakota renegade Law Enforcement Officer engages in firefight with SWAT.... Details at 11:00.... :eek: :rofl:

13. Bull

Unfortunately that crowd doesn't care, because A) they're getting a free ride, and will give up everything else to keep it, and B) they'll steal a gun, or buy it black market if they want one...... So once again we're caught between the rulers, and the ruled....

14. Hermitt

again.....the dolts actually believe that this will reduce crime when the actual result is that this will only infringe on law abiding citizens.

15. For some reason that old Johny Cash song just popped into my head. You know the one,

"I built it one piece at a time,
    and it didn't cost me a dime."

16. Bull

I believe there may be a large contingent of MO ruffians who might just have laid back supplies for that

17. moona11

The B!tches went home I had all their ammo and keys to the gun vault :-D

18. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

The criminals are the victims, and their victims are the criminals for defending themselves.

19. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Just like Moonz said, you are dead one. I have made the same argument multiple times, myself. It is ironic that so-called anti-violence laws adversely impact the law-abiding citizens, while not affecting lawbreakers, while voter ID laws are designed to protect law-abiding citizens and adversely impact only the law breakers.

Hmmm... It begs the question of whether or not they are truly motivated to support the better elements of our society. Of course, that was purely rhetorical.

20. moona11

Lots of death threats lately. Or the computers ate alive :O