Layed Off

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Jun 3, 2008.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Well my boss told me a couple of weeks ago we were all set at the site I worked at. But at 7PM tonight I get a call from him saying that we lost the contract there and I am now layed off and waiting for a new site. :evil: Oh well I guess I'll be spending my days at the pool and getting a tan :D

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

PM me for details if you want to work in Simpsonville, SC... Friday Nights from 11p-7am and Sunday Morning from 7am-3pm. Even if you only do it for a few weeks, it would help my ass out a lot. My guy that I had lined up for those hours... well... lets just say the wifey liked to spend money and go on trips and such, but doesn't like him to work. It's yours, if you want it. (PS: Simpsonville is a straight shot from 291, US 29, and I85.)

3. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Well I will be damned! If that isn't something right there! I hope if something comes of this it works out well for the both of you.

4. SHOOTER Z

Strangerous Thanks for the offer but my boss just called me another guard is leaving a site and I will be working Sat and Sun now [roughly 21 hours a week to start and more later when he gets more sites]

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Well if things don't work out, you know how to get in touch with me... I'm gonna meet you one day, whether you like it or not! :lol:

6. SHOOTER Z

Sometime we'll have to go to Allen Arms range for some target practice :lol:

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I feel a group hug coming on....where is primal?

8. Hope everything works out in your favor.
    Spot

9. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I got your group hug hanging... :lol:

11. ouch.... oh and by the way, I'll be borrowing that smiley from you permenantly....

12. Hope everything works out for you dude!

13. neothespian

neothespian Member

I know how you feel....very well. Keep us posted if there's anything we around here can help with.

14. SHOOTER Z

Thanks all I was hoping he'd get a new contract instead of sending me BACK to this site. I have worked it off and on for about 5 1/2 years now and I really am not so happy to be back [Strip club, Armed Security, drunks and some with guns :wink: ] BUT it is work and will pay the bills.

15. Hey, Simpsonville, SC is only a little under 4 hours away. Us carolina folks need to really get off our butts and get a shoot near the border arranged.

16. SHOOTER Z

WELL we have 2 choices here Range in Pickens or Greenville. Pickens is free and you can save your ammo Greenville is indoor [cooler] but you gotta use their ammo http://www.allenarms.net/rangeprice.html

17. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Pickens is open whenever they want to be open... Steve (DNR Rangemaster) is a heck of a fella... one of a kind for sure! But no rapid firing... 2-3 seconds between each shot on the rifle range... the outdoor pistol range is set up like an indoor range... with overhead trolly system going out to the birm... no tactical shooting or drop plates here... BYOA BYOC and BYOT... (ammo, clothes pins, targets)