Lead Dog Food

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Think1st, May 9, 2015.

1. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I'm not sure how many of you have dogs, or how many of you dog owners have dogs who eat inedibles, but if you are in that latter category, then you may want to make sure that you keep your ammo out of ol' Fido's reach. It seems that a man's Belgian Malanois decided to eat 23 rounds of his .308 that were in a bag in the bedroom.

The dog had been exhibiting stomache problems and had begun vomiting rounds, prompting the owner to take him to the vet. A successful surgery cleared them from his stomache, but a follow-on x-ray showed that there were two more in his esophagus. Not wanting to open the poor little guy back up, the vet decided to see if he would pass them on his own, which he fortunately did.

I hope that he doesn't have stomache problems later on.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...n-a-safer-place-during-visit-to-vet-with-dog/

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Self-loading dog....... ATF confiscated him, and imprisoned the owner...

3. Think1st

Florida
    In some states, he could have gotten in trouble for having a stomache capacity of greater than 10 rounds, too.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

And in Commiefornia, he'd be fined for the lead in the poo.....

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I heard about this. Seems they discovered the problem when the dog farted and shot the cat.

7. Think1st

Florida

Attached Files:

8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY