Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my .45 acp deluxe die set less than 6 months ago, and for some reason my decapping pin just snapped off. No berdan or crimped in primers. I emailed Lee about it yesterday, and this morning I got this response.
"If you email us your complete address we will mail a new SD 2167 to you at no charge."

Wow what service. +1 for excellent service. i will definitely be ordering more lee equipment.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Yeah, Lee pretty much rocks when it comes to Customer Service. I have a bullet mold and a turret press ram that I have to mail off to them today for warranty work. Already talked to them and it's all covered at no cost to me.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Like every company that makes anything to do with firearms or reloading, Lee reports that they have been swamped with work since the election. Sometimes it takes a few days to get an e-mail response, but respond they will.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I e-mailed Lee a couple of weeks ago about a broken decapping pin and after a week with no reply I called them on the phone and had a new pin on its way in a matter of minutes. Good warranty and great service..
BTW, They told me there spam filter kicks out a lot of e-mails and if you don't get a reply after a few days go ahead and call....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.