Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Greg_R, I have one of the Lee Turret presses, and was able to convert it to a 4 hole press, by buying the conversion kit, also had to buy some of the 4 hole die holders-- I'm trying to figure out where the "plastic thingie" part is you're talking about, is it only on the new 4 hole presses?

I bought Greg's value turret press, he had already converted it to a 4 hole press. I am not sure what plastic part he is talking about either. I need to find out what it is so I can get an extra one or two, also.

Ok, that's the only thing I could think of that it might be. I better get a couple of extras to keep on hand.

That's the part I am talking about. Cheap enough to keep spares on hand, but operate the press correctly and they last for a very long time. Short stroke the press and they go bad in short order.

That's the part I am talking about. Cheap enough to keep spares on hand, but operate the press correctly and they last for a very long time. Short stroke the press and they go bad in short order.
Always keep a spare or two. Only takes once to wreak it. Or they can take a beating. I've broke them in the first short stroke and did it several times with out it breaking

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.