Left handed Shooter

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by LordNikon, Mar 28, 2016.

1. LordNikon

LordNikon Member

I have been looking into Hipoint for a while but I can't seem to find any left hand oriented pistols do they even offer such an animal? I prefer the 40 or 45 Caliber Pistols.

2. mabmanc9

mabmanc9 Member

Hi point only offers right-handed guns .

3. histed

histed Supporting Member

Greetings, melord. My thee find welcome here. Seriously, I'm a south paw. No big deal. Just learn to press the mag release and safety with your trigger finger.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

True dat..... I've gotten used to that with most of my pistols

5. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

The carbines are lefty friendly.

My gf shoots rifle left and pistol right. I'm the exact opposite

The biggest thing for me was safety placement and mag release. If Hi points are too weird ruger p series guns are ambi, cheap, and in 9 40 and 45

Fwiw hi points never gave me flac

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Hi Point, indeed most firearms manufacturers, feel about "handedness" the same way Henry Ford felt about auto-mobile paint.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

7. colthrash

colthrash Member

It might be the same paint...

8. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

I'm a lefty who has no problems with H-P pistols. The Kel-Tec Sub 2000 is a totally different story. Lefties eat brass when using that carbine.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Glock Gen4's in .45, and .40 have the reverseable mag release. My brother is a left and shot a Gen3 for years and trained himself to drop his mags with his left hand. He got a Gen4 and switched it to lefty, then went back to righty as all the years of the other way.