Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
depends. I do almost everything righty except box and bat.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Basicly my grandpa raised me and taught me everything left handed even though I was a right handed child. Like shooting, swinging golf clubs, baseball ect. I guess Im both. Everything is different tho like I shoot right handed and bat left handed. Its just what ever feels more comfortable at the time, but I am right eye dominant I think thats why I shoot right handed.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Righty but I have trained myself to shoot both ways!

·
Registered
928 Posts
I think the study's say that only around 10% of the worlds population is left handed, seems to be a lot of leftys on this forum. I've been running into a lot of people who are left handed too lately.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Righty.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Righty all the way. My left hand is so useless I might as well not even have it (though I don't want to find out for sure...lol)

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Right handed mostly, but I have been practicing weak hand shooting some, with my airsoft, ever since I was told that weak hand pistol shooting is good practice for rifle shooting, between trips to the range. Shooting with my left hand feels pretty natural to me, since I am right eye dominant. The exception is shooting "from the hip" sort of have a knack for that with my right hand but really suck at it with the left.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I am right handed, but due to my eye injury back in the day, I shoot rifles and shotguns lefty. Everything else is right handed though. Baseball, I can switch hit and acutally do better left handed, as my dominant eye is away from the pitcher and get a better look at the ball.

·
Registered
927 Posts
lefty here

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Southpaw, however I shoot pool righty and I cant use left handed scissors to save my life.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.