Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone know what happened to leland1? I used to check his youtube stuff out, and liked his moxy here-- just curious...
Hey guys 8)
Probably want an explaination...
Well after the forum went down I joined Hi Point Talk as did many other guys from this board.

It seemes to me there is more topics I can get in on over at that board. (I even remember seeing PrimalSeal there for some reason) :angel:

Well Ive recently moved and bought a fixer upper trailer that will need alot of work. Strange... blue_star wasnt chambered!! Just a 4 month long wait for the bleed...

As far as YouTube is concerned Im trough. Now I LOVED making my viideos and editing them but having 3 different accounts hacked by the same guy really had a hand in my desission.

Me and blue_star (member of HPT) are set to get married October 10th.

As far as the forum goes im still here from time to time but I cant really get in on too many conversations so I mostly go to HPT.

I dont even check the PIF thread over here anymore. Nothing personal.... Just a change of pace.

Now Ive butted heads with a few of you and I wouldnt take it back if I could because I belive what I belive and I will fight tooth and nail to defend it. It seems like Ive seen alot of guys get banned or go on "probation" because of it and Im not risking that.

Not that I hold a grudge against anyone on the Forum because God knows I dont but theres a few things that have been said on this board that make me feel uncomfortable staying for any amount of time.

I will still drop in from time to time to say hey and read a little but if you want to get ahold of me it would be easier to reach me via Hi Point Talk (Same screename) I belive the email I have on HPFF is one I dont use anymore come to think of it :blink:

All in all Ive been ok for the most part and I will stick around as long as I feel I can.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Well we'll leave a light on for ya.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Glad to hear all is well in your world. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. Don't be such a stranger here.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leland, you are always welcome here in my book brother.
Same to you brother. Hey! How did the move go??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey! Leland! I used to watch your stuff on youtube. Gotta say I loved it. Hit me up with a PM and let me how things are going.

·
Premium Member
36,046 Posts
Wow, that must have been some serious stress, krippp! Good luck with that. Got a PM for you on that other thing. All good! Thanks for everything!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts