Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lellior and Belliott (sp?) ammo doesn't like my JHP at all!! I went to shoot this weekend, had to go try out the new Glock 27, and I brought the .45 HP out to put through the paces. I normally run PMC or Magtech, but the brother-in-law got me some ammo for my B-day, so I went to give it a go. It had nose up FTF's every other round, literally every other round!! So, I fought through about 50 rds of that then switched back to my PMC, smooth like butta. Anyone else have issues with Lellior and Belliott? Pissed me off, but on the other hand I got to rip off some .40 rounds out of the Glock 27, so that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I don't know if there is a (manufacturing) difference in the .45 and 9mm S&B's but I'd used a few boxes of them with no problems and bought a 1,000 rnd case ($280) and I've not had a single problem with them. I have a Walther PPS/9, Walther P1 and the C9.

Conversely, I have nothing but problems with Winchester White Box in the 9mm's. But, with the WWB .38 sp's and .45's I've had no problems.

I think some guns just have a certain appetite :blink:

WR2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.