LEOs, Be Careful Of Thug's New Tricks!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Strangerous, Jan 28, 2008.

1. HOLY CRAP! How would you feel after having that caught on tape?

2. LMAO!!!!! Jeez, is that a little .22 derringer you got there? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

So wait, lemme get this straight (pardon the pun): His junk was ABOVE the belt?!?!? Soon they'll be wearing them around their ankles....eccchh gangbanger fashion...

3. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

yeah why on earth would he wear his pants under his junk? that was probably his crack taped to his chest.

4. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Come on, you guys can't say you never tucked a boner under your belt!

5. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Uraijit, I was 16 and as such did all sorts of crazy things to hide a boner.

BUT I never got one or been able to keep one with some GUY givin me a PAT DOWN.

6. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

We get those fools all the time around here i had one guy get upset with me cause I told him to unhhok his belt and hike the pants up over his azz or he couldn't enter the club he grumbled but did it .

I really don't see the fad with hitching your britches uder your azz and little wang and tighten a belt around your legs to keep your pants up. [unless they are gay and wanna be ready for a quicky :wink: ]

7. Then they wonder why they get caught when they run on foot from the police. And for that reason I am FOR baggy pants on thugs.

8. neothespian

neothespian Member

Gay men have far too much style to worry about that....

That and they can get laid faster than these twits who think they're "All dat" in the leased Escalade with Rims from Rent-A-Tire (Yes, there IS such a buisness here in Arizona/So Cal)

9. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Interesting stereotypes to be perpetuating...

10. There's rent a tire and rent a rim places all over in florida. Pretty sad too. You end up paying out the butt for them then if they get scratched what so ever then you have to pay full (inflated) price for them on top of what you have already paid. You'd think people wouldn't be that gullable, but there's a sucker born every minute.

11. Rent a rim and tire, I have heard it all now! :shock:

12. TexasD

TexasD Member

Ex son in law paid nearly 6 grand for tires and wheels to go on a $2500 Explorer. Just doesn't make sense to me

13. WOW! I see it all the time on old $2K lincolns, caddys, and impalas, but never a ford!

14. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

oh taurus, they have them on old hondas that barely run and anything that once was a sporty car.

sad as my bone stock 02 taurus with 3liter spanks em and I just drivin normal with a baby in the back.

but them rims and jacked exhuast you know the type. they sure are hualin arse know.

funniest thing is to see them broke down allong the highway. if they would use the rim tire $$ they could have one heck of a nice car.

15. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

hey now. I know plenty of gay men with zero style at all. you cannot clump em all into one type. Plus there are those in prison who are not gay persay.... anyway that is where sagging came from. Or at least that is the commonly accepted origin if someone wants to go ahead and whip our the scopes we can see what they say... :roll:

16. Joe Sixpack

Joe Sixpack Guest

watch out he's packin!

what i love is when they put those damn whistler things wielded in the exhaust it makes the car sound like a badly running lawn mower..

why would anyone want their car to sound like that i dont know but it's loud as hell..

i think they must mistaken muscle car thunder for louder is better.

17. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Wow, that was the most biased and subjective article I have EVER read on snopes...

It doesn't cite one single source to back of the opinion of the author...

18. I see it all the time... but then again, I work at a tire store, so... um... I'm kind of a biased sample.