Let me know what you think of my new website

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by benny429, Jan 1, 2008.

1. On my website I have a "Pro-Gun Quotes" section and it gets quite a few hits. So I came up with a new site that has pro-gun quotes. It also has links to firearm and ammo manufacturers, pro-gun organizations, gun forums and other websites that people like you and me might be interested in.

Anyway check it out and if you have any suggestions or links I can add, please let me know.

Pro-2nd.com

2. Shootest 995

Shootest 995 Guest

Benny It looks great!! Now if you can add a chat forum, you will be over run with people using it. I for one would be more then happy to pay a "Membership" to make sure that the word on "2A" continues to get out.

I am a member at the 2A foundation and they do a great deal of good work on our behalf. You site can only benefit us as gun owners. Think about offering a membership deal, My check will be in your hand as soon as you do.

Great site.

3. That is pretty slick, sort of a clearing house kind of thing. I like it!

4. I've thought about a chat forum, but I don't know nothin' about running one. Plus I want to keep the costs as inexpensive as possible.

5. Space

Space Member

NH
  6. I like that, lots of reading to do!

7. Let me know if you can think of any other categories or sites to add.

8. Nice dave. I really like your gun quotes page on milsurpstuff.

9. Thanks, someone sent me a ****load of quotes this morning, I just need to get them updated.

10. Nice, I second the forum idea

11. unscarred

unscarred Member

Hi-Point Firearms is not in the Manufacturers links.

12. Thanks. I figured I had forgotten some obvious links. :oops:

13. I have added several new links.

About starting a forum--

What is good "free" forum software?

How much work would I need to do? :wink: