Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what kind of collection of ammo cans does everyone have? I only have 2 50cal ammo cans full right now. One has ~300 rounds or 7.62x39 and 100 20ga shells. The other has ~1500 22lr and 400 9mm shells.

I will get a pic later.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Normally when I see a post like this I would just ask why then move on. But I think I will play this time.

I have added to this since this photo was taken.

Click on it and it will get bigger.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I only have 2 ammo cans 1 is full of 22 cal and the other is full of 12 ga I do have a very large wooden ammo box loaded with 38 cal, 9mm, and 40 cal [whatever is not in the mags already ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Normally when I see a post like this I would just ask why then move on. But I think I will play this time.

nice collection, how long have you been working on it?

G

·
Here's mine, but it still needs a few more cans to hold all of my ammo. :-(
Ammo ranges from .22 up to 7.62x54r and shotgun shells. All totaled about 10 to 12,000 rounds. Which aint enough in my book. ;-)

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
i dont have pics suase they are spread out but....

6 20mm cans full of 12 ga
5 .50 cal cans full of .22 LR
10 30 cal cans full of 7.62x39mm and 308
and about a dozen woden crates (cheaper than ammo cans) full of all kinds of odds and ends of ammo.
i also have some oddball naval ammo cans with my casting stuff stored in them.

SW

·
Registered
168 Posts

nice collection, how long have you been working on it?
Since Wolf 7.62x39 was $1.50 a box of 20.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I'm a beavertrapper from Alaska ,,which means I can't count that high....
I just which I could tell people that I'm a beaver trapper. I'm surprised that my work content filter doesn't slam the lid on that, actually. :D

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
Yep, nothing like a fine beaver pelt!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
[/quote]
"Thats what she said!"

P.S. I dont have much of a collection but i do have 2000 rds of .22, 500 rds of 9mm and 100 rds .30-06....i also have about 300 rds of 12 gauge shells

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm at 4 cans. a 50 cal can with 1500 rounds of 9mm. a 30 cal can full of 22lr, a 30 cal can for 9x18 Makarov, and an extra 30 cal for a caliber to be named at a later date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.