Lets trade prefer to be localish ftf

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by steve_O86, Jun 5, 2015.

1. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Hey guys ive got a rockisland ak22 that ide like to trade for a couple of hp c9s i dont really care what kinda condition there in becuasecim going to customize and refinish them anyways but i do prefer them to be as origanal as possible cuase it makes getting parts alot easyer im also open to other trade as well and will be happy to hear all offers such as carbines or other pistols i live in Huntsville Al wich is pretty central to alot of areas in TN,MISS,and GA. Im willing to travel half way to meet so long as its only a couple hrs from huntsville so if your four hours away ill meet halfway and cut it down to two. However i can only trade with the above states per law since we share borders. But enough ofthe boreing stuff lets talk about guns

I have a rockisland ak22 with a thumbhole stock and muzzle brake as well as a rail mounted laser and ghost ring adjustable rear sight that i took off my old 715t, the furniture and body are all black,it sports an 18.5 inch threaded barrel wich has a 2inch muzzle brake has a 10 rnd magazine wich can be upgraded to a 15 or 24 rnd. The gun comes with 100 rnds of high velocity 22lr. Wich is what i alwaays feed it its not brand specifc as long as its high vel or subsonic then its gonna spit it out pm me if interested and we can work out an exchange spot and swap numbers and what not thanks for looking and can send more pics upon request[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Might be interested in trading for ONE C9, but don't live in either of the 3 chosen states. Colorader is a bit fer away fer me to drive. I don't have a jet either :(

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have never seen a thumbhole stock for the Armscor AK-22. It would match my Zastava AK? But he is LONG distance from me!

Attached Files:

4. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

The stock is off of a zastava i was at a local gun shop and saw it would fit perfectly and 40 bucks and 30 minutes later walla and to be completely fair i can trade up too 500plus rnds of 22lr hv so if you come to me with two c9s in excellant condition ill come off that ammo woch is a good deal considering most ofvthe walmarts down here rarely have it in stock and when the do its a 3 box limit per customer per day

5. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Thats what i posted earlyer on and here the cheapest i can find one is like $239 i beleive there going locally on armslist for $250 im not saying anyone is wrong but you gotta take into account that online you gotta pay shipping,background check fee were applicable ,and you gotta fill up good old uncle sams pockets as well and getting ammo out of the deal is like pulling teeth

6. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

And were might that be ill runn ffl if the tickets right

7. HP/C9/45ACP

HP/C9/45ACP Member

I got my RIA AK47-22 new for $149.99 last fall, it doesn't have all the extras his does and it was on sale at the time.

8. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Still trying to get use to The quote thing. Sorry if its confusing

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  9. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

But i wil say the ammo with it is good stuff all i. The ammo is either super x or subsonic or cci high velocity. And federal

10. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Oh and theres a rail mounted laseroff the side of it too and i switched the front post sight out with a fiberoptic green post

11. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

And honestly if someone were to come to me with a new c9 and some ammo to boot ide probably be likely to take it or if someone came with a 40 carbin in good conditionon a ts stock id also be all over it lol

12. talon

talon the banned wagon

The smartest advise is to PERSONALLY check all state and local firearm laws. Don't take any advise as law, unless you see it yourself in writing from a trustworthy site such as your local police department, or your states most current printing of firearm laws, all available free online. A small "I didn't know" or "I thought..." Can be very costly if done wrong. Don't risk it, check.

13. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Extraneous posts have been removed.

14. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Doesn't AL share a border with Florida too?

15. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

I think so lol a very small bit of one but dam driving all the way to that border unless i plan on goin to the beach

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  16. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

And i think my info was wrong anyways you cant trade pistols across boarders you can rifles and shotguns through ffl and you can swap/buy inside the state with nothing but a bill of sale doesnt matter if its a pistol, rifle, or shotgun so yeah unless i was getting a carbine or rifle from someone in a border state then its a no gobut ill trade for a 40 or 45 carbine too so no worries

17. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Both must be residents of the same state in order to avoid running afoul of GCA '68 restrictions.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

18. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

That s what i ment gotta be residents of the same state

19. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Sold last night new project pics soon

20. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    So...