Letters to ATF

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Kri, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Kri

Kri Member

tinyurl.com/phlz2ap

This is the NRA website link to send letters against the ban on m855. I'm hoping if this is sent enough, it will make the difference. It's worth the try.

btw HI GUYS how's it going.

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

SSDD

Where have you been hiding? Hopefully busy making money welding your butt off and stockpiling firearms.

3. ekim

ekim Member

I sent my letter, but like writing to your congress person it's all but a waste, IMO. Like they really care or worry about what the citizens say until voting time and those in the BATFE don't have to worry about getting voted out, they just have to give up their souls and kiss butt.

4. Kri

Kri Member

I agree it's not like it's going to suddenly or quickly change the minds of congress, but we can only take this small little step to POSSIBLY get an inception out there. It's better than having no letter.

5. Kri

Kri Member

Well obviously not sitting on here! ;)

That was getting my certification....and it had been brought to a halt when work became a high priority to pay the bills and other things were on my plate. I love welding; oh yes what a fun trade. My work time now is filled with handling money, selling guns and a multitude of other 'sporting goods'. like treadmills lol.

I love my job; I'm a salesperson; it has grown my entrepreneurship skills....and I've found that entrepreneurship is right up my alley ;)

As for stockpiling guns, I'm still saving for my Arsenal AK. So more like moneypiling. :p