Liberal Pisser-Offer!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Jul 30, 2020.

1. retread

retread Member

not a liberal? someone needs a intervention.

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Sounds like a pasty white BLM'er to me.

Rabidwookie and retread like this.

3. It's a rifle with a flag on it. It's not my style of rifle but it is nothing to get upset over. If you do not like the rifle then don't look at it. There are hundreds of millions of other Internet web pages out there to look at.

Rabidwookie and retread like this.
  4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I just get a kick out of the hypocrisy of the left in regards to "Rebel flag bad" vs "Flag with homophobic racist murderer Che Guevera is awesome."

Gotta love leftist non-logic.:rolleyes:

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

Magpul had some "Dead Che"shirts out there for a while.
    [​IMG]

6. As the Southerns were pardoned, one can't say they committed treason and be correct. That they were pardoned is common knowledge.

I don't know why people have very recently started saying they are guilty of treason. M

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardons_for_ex-Confederates

"In a final proclamation on December 25, 1868, Johnson declared "unconditionally, and without reservation, ... a full pardon and amnesty for the offence of treason against the United States, or of adhering to their enemies during the late civil war, with restoration of all rights, privileges, and immunities under the Constitution and the laws ...""

https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/full-pardon/

"Full pardon is a pardon which remits the punishment and blots out the existence of guilt. Effect of full pardon is that in the eyes of the law the offender is as innocent as if he had never committed the offense. It removes any disqualifications or punitive effect stemming from conviction."

Rabidwookie and Rerun like this.
  7. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I believe they were even "awarded" full veteran's benefits as well? I might have to try and chase that down.

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

I never thought about where that money came from.

@perotter Johnson was a drunken Tennessean. Of course he gave them a pardon. However I don't think Robert e Lee ever got his citizenship back. Lee county Florida, gave him citizenship there. That would be the fort Myers area. I get back to my computer I'll post a really funny YouTube video done by Larry elder. it's all about the cancel culture and he goes into a bunch of the stuff from the civil war. Dispelling some of the BS we heard in other post here.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

Cancelling JFK, RFK, MLKjr, John Wayne, Truman, Andrew Young?

Then let's go to the American Civil war leaders!!

10. histed, Rachgier and TNTRAILERTRASH like this.
  11. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Looks like a tribute to a famous muscle car from a popular 70's TV series. What's wrong with that?

Dontcha just hate that?

Rabidwookie, undeRGRound and ajole like this.
  12. TNTRAILERTRASH

a FRIEND GAVE ME A MODEL KIT OF THAT CAR. iT'S THE pc VERSION :lol:

undeRGRound likes this.
  13. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Is that still available?
    ;)

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Not the Magpul one. There is others. Lots of others.

undeRGRound likes this.