Liberal with a gun

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by manzig, Aug 31, 2014.

1. manzig

manzig Member

Just thought I would would throw out that not all us liberals are gun snatching tree hugging hippies. Just some FYI ;)

2. lsi1

lsi1 Member

thanks us gun enthusiasts often need reminding that some of the people on the left side of the scale aren't crowded over on the furthest left edge of the platform.

3. manzig

manzig Member

Yeah I just wanted to get that out there. I'm a gun nut just like all you crazy people. Haha ;)

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Damn hippies.......

5. manzig

manzig Member

That's the greatest thing I have ever seen. living in a red state (Alabama) can be hell for us liberals

6. manzig

manzig Member

Mainly because we are all lumped together as gun grabbers. I am down to one gun had to sell my TCP yesterday to make a car payment. I don't want anyone saying I can't have one. So on that note we feel the same way

7. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I volunteer to be one of those hippie folks if a Volkswagen Bus is included in the deal!

8. manzig

manzig Member

Me too! I want one

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

10. manzig

manzig Member

Is that a c9 sticking out of the front ;p

11. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The entire political system in America is a joke, if you say you are pro amnesty for illegals, you must be a communist gun grabbing weed smoking progressive liberal. On the other hand, if you are pro gun or want lower taxes, you must be Tea Party, hate education, and are probably racist and homophobic.

It's ludicrous.:rolleyes:

You'll do fine on this forum, manzig. You definitely aren't alone. SWAGA is a card and gun carrying liberal, and he actually has some of the keys to the place. Some of us right wing nut jobs even like him....sometimes.:D

12. Nice bus. I have wanted one for a while.

13. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

You're happy to see another liberal gun owner, aren't you swag? :p

True, both sides are dragging this country down, but one party is being more open about it.
    I'm sure if you asked everyone around the US, most of us would probably fall into the libertarian "party".
    My stance is this: If a gay, Jewish black couple want to get married and protect their legally grown marijuana plants in the back of their abortion clinic with guns, that's fine with me.

14. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I have no problem with liberals or conservatives as long as they keep their grubby paws off my wallet and their eyes and ears out of my private life. Manzig I feel your pain about having to sell off guns to pay bills. I have been there myself.

15. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

That's great! Now see if you can start changing the minds of the vast majority of "gun snatching tree hugging hippies" on your side of the fence.

16. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

If a liberal or democrat were true to their causes & NOT hypocrites, would there be such a thing as a "Wealthy Liberal / Democrat"?

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    There are plenty of wealthy Dems or liberals. The big thing is, they tend to be people that just fell into making money, they certainly didn't invent anything or do any physical work, and feel like they owe society something. Of course, they feel like everyone else should feel the same way.:rolleyes:

DEMOCRATS
    D-Bill Gates 56 Billion:
    D- Warren Buffett $50.0 billion:
    D- Lawrence Ellison $39.5 billion
    D- Jim Walton 20.1 billion
    D- Alice Walton 20 billion
    D- S. Robson Walton 20 billion
    D- Michael Bloomberg 18 billion (was a D for 20 yrs then became a RINO, then an Ind.
    D- Larry Page – Google – 15 billion
    D- Sergey Brin – Google – 15 million
    D to R – Sheldon Adelson – 23 billion
    D- George Soros – Crime Inc,.14.2 billion:

18. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Liberals & Democrats want to change / Help the world of ALL the woes that ail them, BUUTT with somebody else's MONEY!!!

I say use your own money 1st, & then come ask me to help?

19. manzig

manzig Member

The same could be said of both parties no one wants to use their own money

20. lsi1

lsi1 Member

why would anyone inthe political power structure spend their money when they have access to all yours to spend.