Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Long Arm of the Law
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my 995TS up today. I know some have had issues with Bud's but for $209 and free shipping, I had no second thought on buying from them. I have seen them going for up to $300 on Auction Arms already.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My experiences with Bud has always been good.

WR2

·
Long Arm of the Law
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, Bud's is a real store front. Look it up on the Internet for exact location if interested. I would post it but can't find the address right at this moment. New house move time has most of my things boxed.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
OH!!! We're talking about the gun shop!!!! My bad :devilsidesmile:
Ahhh Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!

I sat there and was like "What?... What's he talking about?" Then I got it. Duh!!!

I have been away for too long lol!! But that's OK. :)

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
OH!!! We're talking about the gun shop!!!! My bad :devilsidesmile:
Ahhh Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!

I sat there and was like "What?... What's he talking about?" Then I got it. Duh!!!

I have been away for too long lol!! But that's OK. :)
Eh, it was poor humor. But at least someone got it :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just picked up my 995TS monday. I have bought 2 guns as well as misc products in the past, always pleasent fair and honest with me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a 995 from Bud's 10 days ago, expecting to receive the Classic, since the price was only $209 and the photo on their website is of the Classic stock. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the TS when I picked up the gun at my FFL's last night.

Now, I'm a bit disappointed. Even though the TS has the rails to mount my Streamlight TLS-1 and an Eotech, I was looking forward to the ATI stock. But at that price, I think I can get over it. :D

Bud's has since raised their price to $229, but they are still displaying the Classic photo.

That was my 2nd order from Bud's........no problems here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
+1 to Buds. They were very happy when I bought my JCP .40 from them (also with best price!)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I ordered a 995 from Bud's 10 days ago, expecting to receive the Classic, since the price was only $209 and the photo on their website is of the Classic stock. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the TS when I picked up the gun at my FFL's last night.

Now, I'm a bit disappointed. Even though the TS has the rails to mount my Streamlight TLS-1 and an Eotech, I was looking forward to the ATI stock. But at that price, I think I can get over it. :D

Bud's has since raised their price to $229, but they are still displaying the Classic photo.

That was my 2nd order from Bud's........no problems here.
as of 5 minutes ago it is still $209......dyslexic? :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I Know I picked mine up at their store and thought they made a mistake, you can still get the 209 price if you keep getting off and on their website

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
got it in my basket, too bad i gotta wait until tomorrow morning when my direct deposit kicks in. one good thing, my normal FFL charges me $20 to use, but he is out of state until october so i found another guy and he only charges $15! cool.

·
Registered
116 Posts
got it in my basket, too bad i gotta wait until tomorrow morning when my direct deposit kicks in. one good thing, my normal FFL charges me $20 to use, but he is out of state until october so i found another guy and he only charges $15! cool.
Smoother than a blind Governor trying to sign a legal document! Oh wait if you dont live in New York you dont get that...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts