like hi-point

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by laubert75, Dec 23, 2007.

1. laubert75

laubert75 Guest

Does anyone know of any other gun sites that are like hi-point in the fact that they are really really inexpensive? and i mean like handguns, not .22's
    thanks

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Nope.. Not like HI-Point

3. laubert75

laubert75 Guest

damn, didnt think so. I wish in the future, the hi-point people would add calibers like 223 or something, you know and add a hunting rifle veriant, man, that would be awesome

4. Space

Space Member

NH
    There are always mil-surp pistols. Pretty cheap and most are very good.

5. Ari

Ari Guest

Ya they spoil you for other guns

6. Wish there were more that were like hipoint. MilSurps are a good place to start looking.

7. You can get a milsurp CZ52 for about 140 I think, they are a well built reliable pistol that shoots a hi energy round.

8. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Kel Tecs arent too pricey. Lifetime warranty, great service and quite a bit smaller than the HP.

9. neothespian

neothespian Member

Taurus revolvers are an excellent price for the quality you get. Granted they're not the cheapest around, but compared to the other revolvers on the market, you won't find much better for the price.

It's a bit of a sore spot for me since I traded a Taurus Model 66 for BOTH my 995 and C9. Talk about torn loyalties.

10. Love my Taurus wheelguns. Their warrenty covers everything but grips and sites, my ultralight snubby 38 is great and the Galco nylon holster is fantastic.