Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

how in the world this haven't kill the person using it? its a mystery

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took this hi-point c9 to the range today, it jamed every single time. if i have to use it 4 self defense,i would probably have a chance killing the person by through it at himm!! well it cheap n uuugly. can't carry it. need suspenders. i hope no 1 gets kill w/ this gun. i mean the 1 that is handling it. i think is a zipgun in disguies. :mad: :-[

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the Hi-Point Firearms Forum. From what I can glean from your post, I take it that you are dissatisfied with your Hi-Point purchase. At least, I think that is what you are trying to communicate. Luckily, I have been brushing up on my cryptography abilities in our Lounge, and I was able to apply these skills to deciphering your message. The following is a link to a site that has some very good information that might prove very useful to you in the future:

http://www.grammarbook.com/english_rules.asp

As for your Hi-Point pistol, yes, you should be very careful with it. Not a day goes by that we do not hear about some poor fool blowing himself up with one, or having the slide fly off and embed in his skull. Of course, this should not be a worry for a sophisticated individual such as yourself, but one cannot be too careful, can one? Oh, here is another site you might find useful as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Thanks for sharing your Hi-Point story with us. Toodles!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
:dead: bash bash bash

dont like it. I'll buy it from you if your in oklahoma.
he's from virginia, using a verizon ISP, aren't ya My_God?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
There is nothing wrong with his C9 that could not be fixed by simply putting it in the hands of a new owner.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sell it to a HPFF member hell! This C9 is clearly in a hostile domestic situation. I say we call in the Hi-Point Protective Services and remove the C9 from this abusive environment. And while some might view it as an imposition, I will volunteer to provide the firearm in question with a loving foster home.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
The real problem that he has is that he don't love his Hi-Point the way we do ours . I think that when the C9 found out that he didn't love it and didn't know how to hold it and shoot it the C9 lost all respect for him.
Spot

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
The real problem that he has is that he don't love his Hi-Point the way we do ours . I think that when the C9 found out that he didn't love it and didn't know how to hold it and shoot it the C9 lost all respect for him.
Spot
Spot on

·
Registered
315 Posts
Maybe start wiht takign a coruse on aBsic uGn, wich well teack yu howw, yu no.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think his C-9 has some serious issues, and might need some major work.
I'll "unwillingly" buy this gun with issues, and try some major work (different ammo, filing feed ramps, and so on).
Might be worth shipping charges to take this problem gun, permanently off this guys hands for $20.00 plus shipping ...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.