Loaded Gun Found in Toy Aisle at Target Store

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by tallbump, Jun 5, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

And the madness continues..... :mad:

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/loaded-gun-found-in-toy-aisle-at-target-store-anti-gun-plant/#

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    The Hi-Point C-9. Now with 101 uses.

3. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
    the antis strike again.

4. geekandwife

geekandwife Good ole Boy Member

It is way to early to say it was anti gunners. For all we know it is someone trying to dispose of a weapon from a crime. Or it is a top secret prototype carry c-9.... Or he could be a plant by the Taliban as part of a terror cell as an attempt to spread terror at Target.. Or he could be an alien, or a druggie... or a plain flipping idiot... We don't know anything at this point... lets not jump to any assumptions...

5. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

If it's an anti gun plant it would have been a Glock.....;)

6. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Everybody You quoted here ARE anti-American Anti-gunners.

eldar

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

And im sure no one has bothered to check the surveillance footage.

8. x3benny

x3benny Benny Member

this is just plainly crazy if i may say so. dont have much to say about it. just that it blows my mind how some ppl are in this world.

9. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I merged Kromwell's thread in the General board with the ongoing thread here to keep things flowing.

10. slade601

slade601 Member

I'm sure if they found it to be some anti gunner trying to push their agenda in such a stupid way it'd still be swept under.
    Now we have to worry about these evil small guns capable of being hidden anywhere!

Will say its a good thing this didn't turn out any worse like it surely would have.

Add: This is why kids should learn gun safety. Less likely for this kind of thing to turn worse.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

But we can jump to conclusions that a woman safely carrying a gun is "scary", and "irresponsible"?

12. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

After the day my kid had on Monday, I guarantee you he would have RUN to tell me about it if he had found it.

No matter what the cause behind someone leaving the gun in a toy aisle, whoever it is needs to beaten within an inch of their life in a public square somewhere.

13. slade601

slade601 Member

Courtesy of hpff.

14. TeaSipper

TeaSipper Member

The gun is serialized so they can found out who's the owner?

Also the C9 is cheap enough to dump so it can be an antigunner doing it.

15. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

All they need to do is lift the prints from the Tula shells lol
    ;)

Did it have a Joey trigger ?
    Then we need to start looking here.....

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  16. geekandwife

geekandwife Good ole Boy Member

Whats going to be really bad is if they release out that it had say an orange plastic joey trigger... or a red one.... :D Wait.. didn't someone say they were in target all the time... Was this found near a pharmacy section.... oh no...

17. If it has a serial number, that points to there not being any Clinton involvement. Their crew liked to use handguns that had them filed off*. But, then again they didn't call him Slick Willie for nothing. Maybe he decided it's time to change their MO to throw the scent off their trail.

*The gun that did Vince Foster in.

18. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Could this be a continuation of Eric Holder's Fast & Furious with a twist in the plot?

19. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I like Hi Points but I have many handguns that are better suited to carry.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk