Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very similar to my setup for rifle cartridges.

·
Premium Member
36,038 Posts
That bullet seating die thingy...jut like the cheap ass Lee Whack-a-Mole Loader.

Nothing new under the sun.

·
Premium Member
9,431 Posts
That bullet seating die thingy...jut like the cheap ass Lee Whack-a-Mole Loader.

Nothing new under the sun.
It's exactly like the Lee. Especially if you get the Zero Error Target Loader. I have used a mini-arbor press with my Lee whack-a-moles for years.

Reactions: ajole and histed

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
It's exactly like the Lee. Especially if you get the Zero Error Target Loader. I have used a mini-arbor press with my Lee whack-a-moles for years.
I'll show my ignorance - I'm not proud. How's that work?

·
Premium Member
9,431 Posts
n layman's terms, it's just basically a simple tube and punch that aligns the bullet with the case. Makes very concentric and exacting length rounds. The Zero Error Target Loader actually has a micrometer built in, as do some of the other higher end ones. But even without the micrometer, it makes very accurate rounds.

Reactions: histed and moona11

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
Well, wish I's known THAT 40 odd years ago! I was using wack-a-mole and I had an arbor press

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
36,038 Posts
Pretty good kit at ANY stage of reloading, for accurate low volume loading, especially for bolt action guns and revolvers.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
View attachment 69733

Purty goot starter kit.

A variety of many different calibers.

eldar
Those I've used a lot, especially getting started. I just didn't know about using them with an arbor press. We had a press in the garage mostly used for pressing bearings in and out. Had I known they's work with the Lee Loader, my life would have been a little easier and my ammo maybe a little more accurate

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
9,431 Posts
Those I've used a lot, especially getting started. I just didn't know about using them with an arbor press. We had a press in the garage mostly used for pressing bearings in and out. Had I known they's work with the Lee Loader, my life would have been a little easier and my ammo maybe a little more accurate
Not to mention that things would have been quieter!

Reactions: histed
1 - 10 of 10 Posts