Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The locerby (sp) bomber, since he got that great reception back in Libya, does anyone secretly hope he does a final suicide bomber act, just so everyone could say "i told you so" sounds morbid i know, but that was what i was thinking when i read about his reception.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I don't know about that but I thought life in prison was just that. Life. Meaning you die there. Not get "compassionate" release to go home. I also smell something rotten as the guy to mme seemed to be covered up to hide the fact of how well he looked for a supposedly terminal cancer patient. This was some kind of backroom deal and I think it stinks.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry didn't post this in politics...i automatically go to the lounge. i don't want him to do anything, i was just pondering the situation. he should stay in jail, if they gave him a death sentence he would be a martyr..he still wants to be a martyr since he missed his chance, so what is to say he won't have the strength to push another button.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Word now is that some deal was struck by Great Briton over an oil contract. So much for our last ally, cant say its unexpected given our current direction.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Scotland is known for good beer. Being tough on criminals they are not. And you better bet your bottom dollar this had to do with oil. Funny how the US told them not to celebrate on his return and they just barely packed everyone up and got the cameras out before he landed. Heard people were wearing shirts with this joker's face and were waving Libyan and Scottish flags. Makes me sick to have Scottish ancestry after this.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Makes me wish I owned my own Predator drone...I would relish seeing him in the crosshairs (and maybe even the celebrating crowd)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts