Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Can't say it's unique with what a lot of people have done to Hi-Points over the years, but I did get a good chuckle.

·
Super Moderator
5,073 Posts
Hmm. Should this be moved into the Dark Rooms as political? :rolleyes:
You're "first on scene" - your call, unless Kirk steps in. FWIW, I'd let it fly right now, but if if drifts as these often do....

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
You're "first on scene" - your call, unless Kirk steps in. FWIW, I'd let it fly right now, but if if drifts as these often do....
Well, as you see, I'm letting it fly. I'm figgering Gbroker ad links eventually go poof, so it'll go away on its own.

·
Administrator
28,721 Posts
Hmm. Should this be moved into the Dark Rooms as political? :rolleyes:
I think that a "themed" gun is OK for forward facing, even if the theme is political. If the thread discussion itself turns political then the thread, or that portion of it, should be moved to the Dark Rooms.

"You know what they sayin', hoe!"
Perhaps a word choice that is a bit more obvious and gives people less opportunity to claim some sort of offense. Remember, the new EOL's have recently demonstrated certain tolerance levels which could be construed as "variable" and have a TOS that is remarkably one-sided, could be described as "militant," and applies to anything from outright criminal behavior to some Karen's butt-hurt.

I would hope that's the case. Maybe Mole should learn some English before someone gets offended with that word.
So you're offended? Or worried that some unidentified third party might potentially, maybe, be offended?

We are disinterested in "old rivalries" being reignited and I have slight tolerance to allow it on the public facing forums. You got a problem with a post, the hit the report button.

So, let's everyone play nice.

[Admin]

Reactions: undeRGRound
1 - 20 of 21 Posts