Lone Wolf Barrels on Sale 'til 7/31/15 Glock Fanbois!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Jul 25, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Default.aspx

I just ordered 3. I got 2 .40 barrels, and one XL 9mm conversion barrel for my "G toys" :D This includes threaded, and black barrels too. There was even 1 or two that came with compensators for $89!!

I love Lone Wolf, and they love my Glocks............;)

2. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    What about the slides?

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

I didn't check as I like the ones I have now. Not into the super custom whiz-bang stuff.

4. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

$170 for their slides

5. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Yea, but one already setup to take an optical would be cool.

6. Django

Django Member

Got one. Thanks!

7. rickm

rickm Member

Well was going to order 1 of the threaded barrels but just didnt know which one would fit the gun i dont have yet lol.

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

Get 2, 9mm conversion, and a stock 27. Really running my 27 at the range not much difference in accuracy VS the 23.

9. rickm

rickm Member

Been looking to get a 23 but they are rare around here and i hate to order something i havent held and seen when it comes to used, will more than likely just order a new one within the next couple of months if something else dont come along and take the funds away from me.

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

11. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for the heads up. Got a couple threaded barrels for my G27's and G19's.

12. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    So, There is a 460 Rowland barrel for the G21. That all that is needed? $400 from Rowland for setup!
    They also show a 40 super conversion. What is 40 super?

13. TNTRAILERTRASH

You are entering unfamiliar territory to me. They do have a chat line and they are on Utah time.

14. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Indeed! [​IMG]

I wonder why they don't have the .45 super? Does it just fit a regular 45ACP barrel? They also show a 400 corbon barrel.

Any coupon codes available?

15. TNTRAILERTRASH

Mine shipped Monday. Tracking says they will be in my mail box when I wake up...............shiny-shiny! Me precious!

16. Django

Django Member

I was getting nervous. Didn't get my shipping info until today.:llama:

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

They have been swamped. G19 barrels are sold out. I stuck the 5.32" barrel in the G27. The G27 has a 3.53? Or so long. It looked weird. I went and ordered a 4.02" G23 length .40 barrel for it. Haven't heard when it will ship. That will probably be my carry barrel for it.

18. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    So much a success that they are extending it another week I think. I guess for the ones on the fence.

19. TNTRAILERTRASH

No 19 barrels left. Sold out.