Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Default.aspx

I just ordered 3. I got 2 .40 barrels, and one XL 9mm conversion barrel for my "G toys" :D This includes threaded, and black barrels too. There was even 1 or two that came with compensators for $89!!

I love Lone Wolf, and they love my Glocks............;)

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about the slides?
I didn't check as I like the ones I have now. Not into the super custom whiz-bang stuff.

·
Read Only
898 Posts
Well was going to order 1 of the threaded barrels but just didnt know which one would fit the gun i dont have yet lol.

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well was going to order 1 of the threaded barrels but just didnt know which one would fit the gun i dont have yet lol.
Get 2, 9mm conversion, and a stock 27. Really running my 27 at the range not much difference in accuracy VS the 23.

·
Read Only
898 Posts
Been looking to get a 23 but they are rare around here and i hate to order something i havent held and seen when it comes to used, will more than likely just order a new one within the next couple of months if something else dont come along and take the funds away from me.

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
So, There is a 460 Rowland barrel for the G21. That all that is needed? $400 from Rowland for setup!
They also show a 40 super conversion. What is 40 super?

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So, There is a 460 Rowland barrel for the G21. That all that is needed? $400 from Rowland for setup!
You are entering unfamiliar territory to me. They do have a chat line and they are on Utah time.

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine shipped Monday. Tracking says they will be in my mail box when I wake up...............shiny-shiny! Me precious!

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was getting nervous. Didn't get my shipping info until today.:llama:
They have been swamped. G19 barrels are sold out. I stuck the 5.32" barrel in the G27. The G27 has a 3.53? Or so long. It looked weird. I went and ordered a 4.02" G23 length .40 barrel for it. Haven't heard when it will ship. That will probably be my carry barrel for it.

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
So much a success that they are extending it another week I think. I guess for the ones on the fence.

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No 19 barrels left. Sold out.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts