Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile, figured id stop in and say hey. Ok actually primal nagged me about it enough so I figure id poke my head in and say hey. Been a year or two, a lot has changed. Corelogic has done a number on this place. I see 99.9% new faces. For those who remember me, lots has happened. Had twins, a boy and girl. Long scary roller coaster ride of a pregnacy for the wife. Came close to losing everything a few times, but we made it through and got two kids who are far too cute to possibly be mine. Anyways, what's up to all the old timers and hello to all those people who are new in the past couple years. Don't think I can do pics from my phone so I'll get around to it later

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Nah, he'll be around more often. HPFF is something that gets in your blood. Having a wife preggo with twins takes alot of time.

Good to see everything's worked out for you man. Keep in touch. I know you will be blessed.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
WOW .... talk about having your hands full .... both of them! Welcome back. So glad everything worked out fine for ya'

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Welcome Back!! Your right those cant be yours...lol....Any who all i can say is don't blink....baby's today toddlers tomorrow, :blink: Ya know i found it amazing that i could possibly love something so much as i do my son. It really changes your whole out look on life....

·
Registered
55 Posts
man i know how parent hood kan change you but oh the fun the fun. the milstones are the best, standing up ,first steps ,talking etc...
and u got it times 2 keep a journal its a blast!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts

Yea it's been awhile!
Beautiful babies. I can't wait until God blesses me and my wife with one or two of those. Looks like you're a proud papa.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Yes he does, but he has a 2 fold excuse for that.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice to see yah back man, you got your hands full I wish you the best for a good nights sleep some time in the next year or two. I am still waiting on mine lol.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was the day that my daughter came home from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit after she spent over the first 3 months of her life under artificial light and filtered ozone air. It was my proudest moment to show her the light of day, the trees outside, the wind blowing in her face, and the fresh air to breath. BUT I was exhausted by the time we settled down enough to take a picture or two.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hey buddy, it has been a long time. Good to hear from ya and hear that things are going well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts