Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After buying my 995 Classic in Feb of this year, the first mod I made was to install an ATI Stock. After taking the 995 to the range for the 1st time, it was immediately my weapon of choice. I decided to make addition mods and bought a compensator, barrel shroud, 20" picatinny rail, charging handle, large button mag release, extended butt pad & a can of AlumaHyde II semi gloss black epoxy paint.

After buying all of these items, I found that the TS are becoming available. I immediately called a local gun shop and placed my order. They told me I would be placed on the "waiting list" and called when a TS was available.

During the wait time, I decided to paint & install all of the accessories I had on hand. I completed this project about 2 weeks ago. I took the carbine to the range this past Friday. At 125 ft. it shot consistent 1.5" groups from a bench rest. On the way home from the range, the gun shop called to let me know my TS would be in this Wednesday. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I assume the TS barrel is the same diameter & length as the classic. Can any of the TS owners tell if this is correct?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Long Wait!

Mr.40Cal
The barrel is original with a compensator & shroud added. It took me 1 hour to install the ATI Stock. The holes for the receiver shroud did not line up very well, so I had to do some reaming of the holes to get a good fit. It was well worth the effort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.