Looking for a 995??

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by zombikilla, Jul 1, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

So cheaper if picked up in person???? It is a great deal. That's $269 to me after transfer and BGC. (bad guy check!)

2. Ouch!!!!
    $40 between transfer & bad guy check (I like that by the way & will probably steal it!!).
    My guy in FL is $20, BGC ($5) & trasnfer ($15).
    Guess I should be greatful!!

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

Mine is the closet place to me. My favorite LGS is 45mi and I don't want him seeing me buy a new HP that he didn't sell me.

What sucks in TN is the FFL gives the model and serial number to the TBI and it is "deleted" after 72hrs :rofl:

4. WOW!! sounds a bit like registration. :mad:
    That's good info, I just bought 12 acres in Lewisburg, TN (Marshall Co.).
    Still have several years to retirement, but I'll have to make all my purchases before I move!!!

5. rippinryno

rippinryno Well-Known Member

would be 260 after ffl here in illinois, still a good price, i think i paid right under $300 for mine with the red dot.

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

Lewisburg. I used to deliver gas to the Murphy there.

7. We'd been looking for a couple years to buy in TN.
    We went up in January to just "look around" and found 12 acres with a creek at a great price.
    Now I have to pay property taxes in 2 states!!!

8. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

I have almost 6 acres outside Naples that is like an albatross around my neck. Turned down $375K for it back in the day..................hind sight! 20/20

10. rfd

rfd Member

here in the nor'east, the birthplace of american freedom from tyrannical government persecutions, the going ffl rate is $65.

just shoot me now.

11. Ouch!!
    Sorry you missed that payday!
    Naples is still pretty strong, can't unload it today for a decent price?
    We live in the Ocala National Forest area. We are just to the point where our value equals our mortgage....
    Still have half a dozen foreclosures within 3 blocks.
    Looking forward to changing zip codes in the next 15 years!!!

12. That's absolutely PATHETIC....

13. TNTRAILERTRASH

$92,900 is what it's listed for. No takers. I did a "no doc" loan against it to buy the place I am living in now. I may talk to the bank and see about splitting it and selling half. Pay off the mortgage and sit on the other half. 5 acres don't sell very well, or for a decent per acre price.

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Good golly! Stopped at a small GS in West Nashville. $349 for a new 995TS with a forward grip! Then add 9.25% for the governor?

15. TNTRAILERTRASH

Well I decided to "pull the trigger" on one of these. Out of stock. They won't let you back order. I am on the email list when they get back in stock. Hopefully I can find one in good shape locally before then.

16. That's usually my story, day late & a dollar short....
    With any luck one will pop up soon!

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

Almost ordered a ProPak from GAG the price changed upwards going to the cart. Then I did the math and KY was a much better deal just order the extras straight from ma.

18. Way the world is going, guess we should be "grateful" we're still allowed to purchase any of them.

19. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    $15 in Vermont
    $20 in New Hampshire.

Unless you purchase the firearm from them. Then it's free.