Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Hi-Point Carbine in the houston,tx area 9mm or 40 cal doesn't matter new or used where can one be located??

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Give the guys at Spectre Firearms on Spring-Cypress a call they were able to get one for me with no trouble. 281-257-2245

http://www.spectrefirearms.com/

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
go here. zip code in Amarillo TX is 79110 or try your zip code for the closest dealer. Erwin pawn shop is where I just got mine. I know it's a pawn shop but they are a Hi-point dealer. I don't know if they ship or not, they told me they get orders in once a week and usually sell all they get in a day or two, also had 9mm PMC ammo 1K for $239.
http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/dealer_locator/dealer_locator.asp

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I found a 995 a couple of weeks ago for $189 in Oklahoma City. Unfortunately, $189 and I were not acquainted at the time. :'(

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a used, like new 4095 I would be willing to part with, but would have to deliver it to an ffl for you because I am in Florida. I do travel to Texas frequently, but would still have to deliver it to a dealer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looking for one local in the houston area.
thanks tommy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good luck! I decided I want to keep mine too! I have a 995 and a c9 and a jhp 45. Guess I need the 40 S&W pistol to make it complete! Just ordered a set of dies so I can reload the 40 also.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:mad: still can't find one

·
Long Arm of the Law
630 Posts
Check the Auction Arms post I just made.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I believe I will wait and get one local i'm not in that big of a hurry
tommy

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
What part of Houston are you in? I was up in Conroe at the Saxet gun show Saturday and saw 10 or so ranging from 195 to 300. I believe that another show will be running in Pasadena this week end.

Ron M.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks will miss this show my weekend to work :'(
tommy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Found a hi-point rifle and several hi-point pistols at pig supply in highland's,tx but they are sure proud of them they have marked them way up I believe i'll wait a little longer :mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts