Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone out there has come across any holsters that are low slung and work with Hi-Point Pistols? I have a C9 and a .45, and would like to find something like a 'cowboy' holster. I don't really want something like a thigh rig, and directly on the belt is a little to high for my tastes. I've found a few places that sell these, but they ahve all been for standard Revolvers.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
You could have somone make you one "cowboy" style. Tooled leather, the whole nine yards. I happen to know someone that does custom leather work very reasonably priced. If your interested, pm me and I can give you some info.

Tt

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Mornin Ravingbantha,
I ride ATV's and needed one with a dust cover on it , so I made me one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the ideas, I may look at trying to make one. I like the Holster Hobbles, not a fan of the flap, but that's just a personal preference. If I do make one of my own, I may make a loop of some sort that will help hold the weapon in place, but still allow for fast draw if needed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i would look on cheaperthandirt.com they have holsters for every carry position even ones you probably wouldn't have thought of and by the way they have c9
8rd mags for 11$ and 10rders for 15$ really cool place check it out oh by the way they have holsters starting at 5$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.