Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a compact - sub-compact pistol. I have looked at quite a few, except the Glock, I just don't like the looks of em. I want to go with a 9mm. Looked at the M+P the other night, and it didn't feel to bad, however I remember a former dealer telling me awhile back that the Smith semi-autos were not quite up to snuff. I have to say I don't know if this has changed since or if it was a case of gun snobbery. The man was always straight with me, so if you know different please educate me!

Like to keep it sub $500.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
CZ-P01. The wife carries one and loves it. I don't know what they run now, we picked up her's for 420.00 with 4 mags about 3 years ago.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas, I'll stop by the highway robbery gun store on the way home and give those a look see. Just have to buy them from somewhere else :mad:

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I've got the Bersa 9 UC and like it.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mason I meant no disrespect, Prolly should have made a clearer statement. I don't like the lines on the Glock, specifically the angle of the grip.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
I would recommend a Kel Tec PF-9 I like mine and it rides quite well in my pocket. The trigger pull is something to get used to but mine has been a great gun. Also a big +1 on the XD. I have a full size and I love it. Read lots of specs on different guns you are bound to find the one that suits you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I love the way my taurus PT145 rides in my iwb holster, it is really quite nice for the best defense round made, and I like it even better then my compact 1911 for carry. The polymer frame makes it lighter then any other compact .45 out there, and its 10+1 capacity I can feel good about.

D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.