Looking for a used TS carbine

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by michaeld1953, Nov 7, 2014.

1. I have a friend on a Hi-Point FB page looking for a used TS carbine. Has anyone got one to sell? Probably standard TS would do. I have no idea why anyone would sell one. My 995TS and 4095TS ain't going nowhere and are not for sale at any price. :)

Attached Files:

2. Thank you SWAGA, I had been looking at some of these. He lives in Ohio, in this day and time, big deal. I might get one of these! I appreciate it brother.

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Is he looking for a budget gun ie; 995 Classic in a TS stock? Or is the issue of not being able to find one? Because the 995TS are all over Oh Io? 4095TS & 4595tS are feast & famine. Here today & gone tomorrow.

4. Hi-points are rare here in Ohio. At least not in Central. I see then at Cabela's, Blackwing and even Fin, Feather and Fur usually has stock frequently.

5. MachoMelvin

Gun Broker & Gun Auction have numerous 995's everyday. There is a deal/steal at least once a week or so.

6. I think super cheap and shortage in OHIO. Cake and eat it to. I guess down south we are blessed. If I want a specific gun I can get it and not paying premium price. If I want ammo, I can get it including 22. nobody in their right mind will advertise 22, it is just there. I have 2 Kahr's on there way, CT9 and CT40, both are $343 out the door, my 995TS was $241 out the door oh and they always give me 100 rounds of free ammo with every gun purchase. My LGS is awesome.

7. MachoMelvin

The BAD part of living in the Carolina's is ALL those BBQ joints!
    I'll stay up North, and pay a little extra?

8. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

It's been awhile, but I've seen one or two at Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, though I haven't been to that store in quite some time. BW has one or two almost always in stock, but they're wanting like $320 for the 9mm carbine new with no extras.