Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
457 Posts
I have a P-11 and I too really like it. Makes a great pocket gun. P-11 has my vote as well.

G

·
The baby Springfield XD9. Its small, light, and accurate. It will probably be a bit over $400 though unless you can find a used one.

· Registered
17,727 Posts
One gun that I shot this weekend was a Baby Eagle in 9mm. For a compact pistol, this thing is accurate as all get out! The trade off for that pistol itself isn't it's size, it's the weight of the pistol as it's solid steel frame and slide, polygonal rifling in the barrel and a 16 +1 magazine = HEAVY!

I put all 16 rounds on a 5 inch shoot-n-see target at 25 yards though, not a bad little shooter.

EDIT: I forgot to add that NIB these pistols are roughly $500.00 and you can find them used for $350.00 most places. Gunbroker has them alot of times for $399.00. Just an FYI....

· Registered
1,539 Posts
The Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm is not bad for a concealed carry gun provided you do not have extremely large hands. If you prefer a .40S&W they have the PT-140 and in .45acp the PT-145. Prices are under $400 in my area.

· Registered
94 Posts
I carry a Glock 27.. its sub-compact and hits hard with a 40.. not too heavy loaded with 10 rounds and I'm currently using a Clip-Draw I just installed.. now it super concealable. Only downfall it's in the $450+ range.. but I love my Glock.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.