Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam new to the form and could not locate a "For Sale or Wanted" thread to add this to, hope this is'nt the wrong place. I am looking for a factory stock (9mm) and figured with as many people going to the ATI stocks someone must have on in the back of the closet the would be willing to sell. Thanks..ELBM

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
We have the for sale section locked until members have 25 posts. This kind of helps keep the spamers and scammers out of here. You could call hi point themselves, and i am sure they would sell or more likely send you one out, as they do not reccomend the ATI stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info., I'll give Highpoint a call when I get of work tomorrow. Nice little carbine. I got it as a companion for my 5906 I picked up as a police trade in. Have a 30mm red dot on it. Only shot to 50 yards so far and that was with factory sights. Was very impressed with the accurcy. Hope to be able to keep all my shots on a pie plate(or smaller) at 100 yard. Would like to get the .40 someday to go with my 4006. (Gotta love used police guns) ri ;D 8)ght now all my gun money is goin to ammo and hi. caps.
Take it easy and thanks again. ELBM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts