Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find the old m16 look alike bb guns, back 20 years ago i had a coupel of them and i was wondering if anyone could tell me who made them or if they are even still around?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
That is a pretty cool looking bb/pellet gun. If I ever came across one for sale I'd buy just because 8)

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
makes me wanna kick myself for giving it away to a friend when i was younger, but i had a new fancy co2 powered rifle and was tired of pumping...lol

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Wow... I still have my old Crossman AIR 17. It no longer functions, as the gas seals in the cylinder wore out years ago, and the muzzle break broke a long time ago, but I kept it for sentimental value.

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
Better be careful carrying a BB gun that resembles an AR outside today. You may get the Police called on you by a neighbor or passer by. I had someone call the Police on me shooting a rifle last summer. I was shooting my Crosman 1077 pellet gun in the front yard. It closely resembles the Ruger 10/22. The LEO showed up, I showed him what I was shooting, and he left.

·
Premium Member
8,900 Posts
Wow... I still have my old Crossman AIR 17. It no longer functions, as the gas seals in the cylinder wore out years ago, and the muzzle break broke a long time ago, but I kept it for sentimental value.
Send it to Crosman and get it repaired. They'll replace the o-rings and make sure everything else is in top notch condition.

eldar

·
Premium Member
8,900 Posts
Better be careful carrying a BB gun that resembles an AR outside today. You may get the Police called on you by a neighbor or passer by. I had someone call the Police on me shooting a rifle last summer. I was shooting my Crosman 1077 pellet gun in the front yard. It closely resembles the Ruger 10/22. The LEO showed up, I showed him what I was shooting, and he left.
What? No back yard?

eldar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts