looking for info on Tippmann air soft

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Carpe_Jugulum, Dec 17, 2007.

1. I keep seeing the Tippmann P90 (model f9-700) on-line but nobody seems to provide any info on it. Does anyone know if it has metal gear box? Is it a good value at $80?

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Tippmann P90? It does not exist. The markers you are seeing are custom made from airsoft guns, heavily modified to look like a p90. They are cheap flemsy plastic shells that fit over the action of the paintball gun. Very similar to the bullpup stocks for the ruger 10/22, they suck as well. And if anyone has one they think is not crap, send it to me, and let me see it.

3. though I now see Dick's and everybody else seems to have dropped them which may be a good indicator of the quality on it...

4. well got an e-mail back from Tippmann and it's a plastic gear box but it holds 200 bbs. 'Course I can get a plastic gear P90 for less than half that or the fun metal gear Crosman mp5 for $20 more so looks like the Tippmann isn't worth it