Looking for magazines for 709 slim and Ruger SR9

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by HP/C9/45ACP, Jun 17, 2017.

1. HP/C9/45ACP

HP/C9/45ACP Member

If anyone knows a place that sells mags cheap please post a link to the site. I checked CTD and their prices were reasonable on the promags but shipping for 2 mags and 1 709 pinky extension was over $14. which I think is a little outrageous.

2. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    I have a pair of Sr9 factory mags. What are they worth?? Where are yo located too?

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

4. osbornk

osbornk Hillbilly on a motorcycle Member

The PROMAGS are under $16 and they are more on e-bay. OEM are not that much cheaper on E-Bay. $36 is MSRP.

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

I just wanted standard capacity. If I want more rounds? I'll grab a different gun.

6. osbornk

osbornk Hillbilly on a motorcycle Member

I considered the 709 when I bought my PT111. I didn't consider the larger capacity of 12 for the PT111 but they were the same price and the PT111 came with 2 mags and the 709 came with one. Being a cheapskate.................

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

I have both. I have been pocket carrying my SCCY for a long time. Too thick. The 709 is slimmer with a better trigger. I might get a Alien Gear holster for the PT111 G2 someday. It is thinner than my Glocks. I would really rather carry a G19 over the Taurus.

8. Galloway6

Galloway6 Possum Lodge Member Supporting Member

I ordered 2 factory Ruger mags from GrabAGun for $35.99 +$6.00 shiping for a friend in May.