Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with an abundance of of 9mm spent brass care to part with 50 to 100 spent cases? I'll pay the shipping. It darn cold 12 degrees F up here in the North Country and I have little opportunity to "produce" spent rounds. I'd like to give reloading a try during my firing down time. Anyone? Send a personal message if you can oblige.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Does that mean your Lee Loader arrived?

I don't have any 9mm cause my only gun is a .45 but I just glanced at gunbroker.com and you can get 1000 pieces of 9mm brass bought and delivered for a little under $50. Bottom dollar for .45 seems to be closer to $70 /1000 so I am electing to take the, buy a couple of boxes of ammo, save a couple of boxes of brass approach. but then I also bought 150 rounds of loaded .45 acp on Saturday for $.22/round so I am feeling pretty good about taking that approach!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Send me your address and I'll see what I can do for you dude.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Does that mean your Lee Loader arrived?"

Delmar: No. Not yet, but Cabelas tells me it arrived on Feb 28 at their place and is shipped.

PrimalSeal: Thanks much. PM sent via the forum.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
vtjozef, send me a "reminder" PM about it tomorrow. That way, when I check the forum at work, I'll "remember" that I have something to take to the post office. Thanks man, and you're welcome all at the same time.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I reload myself but figure I can spare 50 to help you get started.

Send me a pm with name and shipping info, I'll clean them up but let you deprime them yourself to get the practice.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

Delmar: No. Not yet, but Cabelas tells me it arrived on Feb 28 at their place and is shipped.
I was originally told that mine should arrive at Cabela's by Feb 25 but it did not. I called them today and they said the expected time has been revised to March 5th.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
vtjozef, brass shipped yesterday via a flat rate box USPS. The guy said you should have it by Friday, no later than Monday. Let me know when it arrives brother.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Have you recieved the brass yet?

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

I was originally told that mine should arrive at Cabela's by Feb 25 but it did not. I called them today and they said the expected time has been revised to March 5th.
So I called again today and now they are saying March 25th

·
Registered
221 Posts
I bouth some good looking cleaned brass in 9mm, 40 s&w and 45 acp from "oncefiredbrass.net" for less than any other place I can find. And he ships fast when it's in stock.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
I bouth some good looking cleaned brass in 9mm, 40 s&w and 45 acp from "oncefiredbrass.net" for less than any other place I can find. And he ships fast when it's in stock.
7 cents a piece for 45 acp for 1000 delivered
Which is right in line with the best prices on gunbroker.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I just returned from the Post Office and sent you a pm with the tracking #.
My apologies, I promised to send this out Wed. but got tied up.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everyone. This is one great group on this forum. I especially and publicly want to thank PrimalSeal and .45ACP for getting a newbie reloader started in 9mm and who knows what next?. Thank you gentlemen.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
You are most welcome vtjozef. Load safe, shoot straight, don't miss.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.